Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hey Daddy!


Happy 76th birthday Daddy! I am so proud of you for embracing technology, keeping up with the latest everything, and surpassing ALL of the "Bamas" with your skills! (Huggy would be proud).

You send out emails everyday, are now on Facebook, and guess what? You now have a blog! You can tell everybody off in a matter of a push of a button. That's right, Chester is now in the blogesphere world! Watch out!

You can use this blog to talk about history, show pictures and videos, and just say whatever you want. As you always say, "I have earned the right to say what I want!" Now, you have a even wider forum of people to tell, "We live by habits," and "Time is the only thing that you have." Look out world---
Chester C. Owens, Jr. has something to say!

Love,

Carla
2.3

10 comments:

  1. FROM YOUR #1 SISTER--You are the most caring, loving, funny, intelligent brother anyone could have. You are certainly a very special friend to everyone that you meet!

    Love,
    Colleen
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Chester, looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

    Love,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 76th Birthday, Daddy!
    This is a wonderful day! Thank you, daddy for being so caring, loving, giving, sensitive, honest, loyal friend and father. You (and mom) have taught me how to be a woman and mother. You truly "Walk the talk" and "Punch", Kaleb and I couldn't even imagine life without you. God has truly blessed you and us, and because of you, we are.....
    Have a wonderful day....wish I was there to share it with you!

    Love forever....
    Karen (#2.2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Owens, I met you at Townhouse Gallery a few months back and I am looking forward to reading your blog. Already, I am inspired by your comments on family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cousin Charles. Wow, you actually met "the King!" That is so cool. I know you are laughing it up and smiling on your birthday. May God continue to bless you and I wish you many more birthdays. Love you!

    Karen aka YK-Young Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Owens.... You always have been and will be a hero and the epitome of what a GOOD BLACK MAN truly exhibits. We wish you all the joy that one man can stand, on this birthday and every other day as well...To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required. Heres to you - Much Love, Peace and Blessings from The Knight and Mosley Family (Veronica, Jerry, Jamilah, Myesha, Akilah, Jermaine and Kifera Ya'el)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mr. Owens, how blessed we are to have you here. Signed: Sheila Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out my BlogSpot! http://karenmeadowsrogers-rogershistory.blogspot.com/

    I hope you and the family are having a great Easter. Be blessed.

    YK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Chester and Happy Easter!

    I'm glad this was set up for you. I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete